Ray - Part 3 Introduction Ray - Part 3 Introduction

I liked it

The only problem was that it wasn't much of a game, and that feature seemed a little out of place. Other than that, it was pretty damn good!

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

Awesome

Havent enjoyed a game that much in a while! I thought the length was good, too long and it would have gotten stale. Loved the art.

Asteroids Revenge III Asteroids Revenge III

Nice one!

I love it when games so refreshingly original as this get released :) I think the concept and execution was pretty amazing and it had me playing untill the end. I especially liked the whole upgrade thing and how you're fellow asteroids protected you.

I only wish maybe the asteroids would rotate faster as a default so when you release them they'd cause more carnage. And its a shame there wasnt an enemy that would dodge your asteroids intelligently, though i realise that would be a pain in the ass to program! (maybe in AR4 perhaps?)

AdamSchroeder responds:

Thanks errollww! I love the compliment. :)

So you want carnage, I can give you that. Its a bit tricky to pull off but incredibly effective.

Basically you bring in all your asteroids as close as possible, then roll your mouse wheel (or key) to send them to the maximum distance. However, before they reach the max distancepress and hold the mousebutton (or key). This will releaset them with their outward velocity and create a spectacular ring of death to rapidly clear the board of any foolish human ships.

The mini-fighters actually do a decent job of avoiding you. They could (and have in previous builds) avoid you much more effectively but then are incredibly annoying to kill.

Scuba Hunter Scuba Hunter

I'm rubbish at it :(

It was a pretty good game and very well made also. Shame about Steve and all that, but life goes on.